Citizen Lawyer Award Winners Announced
The Local Bar Outreach Subcommittee has announced the 2019 Citizen Lawyer Award winners.
This year’s recipients are:
- Judge Larry Brown Jr., N.C. District Court, Graham
- Niya Fonville, Campbell Law School, Raleigh
- Joel Harbinson, Harbinson, Brzykcy & Corbett, Taylorsville
- Sarah Fulton Hutchins, Parker Poe, Charlotte
- Lance Lawson, Burr Forman, Charlotte
- William “Will” Oden III, Ward and Smith, Wilmington
- Justin Outling, Brooks Pierce, Greensboro
- David Redding, Redding Jones, Charlotte
- Kathleen Treadwell, Pittman & Steele, Burlington
- Henry “Hank” Van Hoy II, Martin & Van Hoy, Mocksville
- Rep. W. “Lee” Zachary Jr., Zachary Law Offices, Yadkinville
These individuals were found to have distinguished themselves in their volunteer service to community and civic causes.
The Citizen Lawyer Awards will be presented at the NCBA’s Annual Meeting Awards and Recognitions Dinner on Thursday, June 20, at 7:30 p.m. at the Amherst Conference Center at Biltmore.
Tickets can be purchased for $85 per person here.
Please email Amy Kemple with ticket questions.